Mozarts Kindergarten Blog
- Mozarts operates for 50 weeks of the year closing for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year.
- Annual Mozarts Family Picnic- 20th March 2019
- Mozarts Choir Concerts- 11th April 2019 and 14th August 2019
- Mozarts Christmas Concert
- Christmas Closure - Tuesday, 24th December 2019 - Wednesday, 8th January 2020.
Session Times and Fees
- 2-3 year olds may attend for either whole days, or half days if they wish until they turn 3.
- 3-6 year olds have a full day programme. The programme operates daily from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
We have the following minimum enrolment requirements:
- 3 year olds must attend a minimum of 2 days
- 4 year olds a minimum of 3 days
We have minimum enrolment requirements because we understand the importance of routine and consistency with children. Having children attend 2-3 days ensures they form relationships with teaching staff and other children and become familiar with our daily routines. This is particularly important for older children as they prepare for the transition to school.
Mozarts offers 20 Hours ECE to all children once they turn 3 years of age.
WINZ subsidies available.
The daily rate can change according to attendance and combinations of other options such as WINZ, and ECE hours already allocated.
Please contact us for pricing and a quote for your preferred attendance pattern.
Latest ERO Report
Fees must be paid in advance at the beginning of the month. For security reasons, all fees must be paid by internet banking. When children are absent from an enrolled session, full fees are charged. Where fees are in arrears one month a 5% late fee is payable. Fees unpaid at resignation date incur a $25.00 administration fee.
To terminate an enrolled place, 4 weeks' notice in writing is required or full fee for that period is payable.
Please refer to the Mozarts Parent Handbook for full conditions of attendance.