- Session times and full days available
- All bookings charged at an hourly rate
- Children aged 3 to 5 years old can receive 20 hours ECE funding, being for up to 6 hour per day to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Ministry of Social Development (WINZ) childcare subsidies will be deducted from the child’s weekly fees.
Having children attend 2-3 days ensures they form relationships with teaching staff and other children and become familiar with our daily routines. This is particularly important for older children as they prepare for the transition to school.
Please contact us for more information.
- Annual Mozarts Family Picnic
- Mozarts Choir Concerts - held online
- Mozarts Christmas Concert - to be determined
Due to the 2020 lockdowns, we have decided to remain open over the Christmas and New Years holidays, closing only for the public holidays.
- Christmas Closure - Friday, 25th December 2020 - reopen Tuesday, 29th December 2020.
- New Years Closure - Friday, 1st January 2021 - reopen Tuesday 5th January 2021
Latest ERO Report
Fees must be paid in advance at the beginning of the month. For security reasons, all fees must be paid by internet banking. When children are absent from an enrolled session, full fees are charged. Where fees are in arrears one month a 5% late fee is payable. Fees unpaid at resignation date incur a $25.00 administration fee.
To terminate an enrolled place, 4 weeks' notice in writing is required or full fee for that period is payable.
Please refer to the Mozarts Parent Handbook for full conditions of attendance.