- Session times and full days available
- All bookings charged at an hourly rate
- Children aged 3 to 5 years old can receive 20 hours ECE funding, being for up to 6 hour per day to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Ministry of Social Development (WINZ) childcare subsidies will be deducted from the child’s weekly fees.
Having children attend 2-3 days ensures they form relationships with teaching staff and other children and become familiar with our daily routines. This is particularly important for older children as they prepare for the transition to school.
Please contact us for more information.
Mozarts operates for 50 weeks of the year closing for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year.
- Annual Mozarts Family Picnic- 20th March 2019
- Mozarts Choir Concerts- 11th April 2019 and September 2019
- Mozarts Christmas Concert
- Christmas Closure - Wednesday, 25th December 2019 - reopen Wednesday, 8th January 2020.
Latest ERO Report
Fees must be paid in advance at the beginning of the month. For security reasons, all fees must be paid by internet banking. When children are absent from an enrolled session, full fees are charged. Where fees are in arrears one month a 5% late fee is payable. Fees unpaid at resignation date incur a $25.00 administration fee.
To terminate an enrolled place, 4 weeks' notice in writing is required or full fee for that period is payable.
Please refer to the Mozarts Parent Handbook for full conditions of attendance.